Hi Heather and Nama,

Currently projects 994 and 1001 cover several of Nama's priority areas, especially 994.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/994

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1001

I have updated those projects to show the priority areas Nama has identified.

However, those projects are for mapping roads only and Nama has requested buildings and open areas also be mapped.

I am not really sure how we should handle that so I am going to let these projects continue as they are, if anyone is working on them and wants to map open areas that would be great.

But it actually looks like these first pass projects to do the road network will complete the initial mapping phase pretty soon (some are 80+ percent) So if everyone could focus on finishing up those two projects, at least the initial mapping that will make it a lot easier to create specific projects tailored to Nama's priorities exactly.

Then I think we should create more targeted tasks based on Nama's priorities and have those do buildings and open areas.

The main places that are not targeted by any of the existing tasks are Kathmandu Valley itself and areas due west of Kathmandu.

Regards,
Blake