Hey Prabhas,

We have put together the print maps here
-https://github.com/osmlab/mapbox-studio-humanitarian-print.tm2/issues/1#issuecomment-96844212

I'm going to push to KLL's github and link it.

These are generated using Mapbox Studio and all code is here -
https://github.com/osmlab/mapbox-studio-humanitarian-print.tm2

If you want us to look at other locations, just let me know.

Cheers,
Sajjad.