Hi Falkmar,

Welcome and thanks for your effort!

The best way to think about this is that we want to get the maximum
benefit we can, out of your time. That's why we don't ask you to map
everything - in the task instructions it's usually very specific about
the type of "feature" that needs mapping. So if it's not mentioned in
the task instructions, please feel free to ignore the feature.

Some people add extra features (such as farms, woodland) when they are
easy to see on aerial imagery and they might be useful landmarks.
Also, in terms of your personal concentration sometimes it helps to
map "interesting" things as well as "important" things, it makes the
job a bit more fun.

Validators should not penalise you for adding, or not adding, extra things.

But I'd suggest keep the "extras" to a fairly low level, because
they're not the humanitarian priority. Our job here is not to "finish"
the map but to make it useful for the humanitarian needs.

Best
Dan