ONE  Small structures/houses
In remote areas, lightly populated, it's difficult to see if a small structure
is a house or something else. I am labeling them all "house". Is this correct?
People live in tiny places in Nepal, less that 25' square. They are hard to
discern. If it looks like a building, I mark it as a house. Is this good?

TWO  Geologic structures
It is difficult to tell geologic structures from houses in some cases. I look
to see if there are similar structures in the landscape, if there are fields or
agriculture, then mark it as a house as I have been erring on the side of
marking houses and having people recognized as being there than not. I want
everyone on the map. This may mean I've made mistakes and it's a huge boulder
with a shadow. Comments?

THREE  Changing other's work
Also, some of my colleagues have marked houses with triangles, not rectangles.
Can I correct these?

FOUR  Exact building shape
Is the shape of the building important? It's often difficult to tell if it's
part of the house or an outbuilding or a shed near the house. Knowing there are
people living there seems more important, but if the actual shape is important,
I will go back and redo my work.

FIVE  Residential vs. all houses marked
Many remote villages are simply marked with a polygon Residential Area. Should
I add the structures to these areas?

SIX  Up to date BING images?
Also, how recent are the Bing images? In remote areas, much could have been
lost to landslides. I also come across areas with clouds. I can go back and map
these if the images are refreshed.