      De : john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com>
 À : laura brittain <l.n.britt...@gmail.com>
Cc : "hot@openstreetmap.org" <hot@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Vendredi 1 mai 2015 19h25
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Question about helping as newcomer

If you can use the JOSM buildings plugin and just do buildings for the moment
that would be a great help.  There are a lot of buildings to do and they are
simple with the tool.

buildings_tool JOSM edit menu, preferences, fourth tab down for plugins, then
look for buildings_tool, tick the box then update plugins.  To use it type b
then click the mouse on a corner, move to the second corner, click, move to the
next corner click and you're done, a perfectly mapped building.

Cheerio John