Hi
I'm unable to load imagery from digital globe into JOSM. I was able to do so
yesterday with remote control enabled. Today it is not loading. Is there a
manual method to load the Digital Globe imagery to enable me to work with the
new areas? Can someone send instructions to those with mapping experience, but
not OSM/JOSm experience. (see below- how do I load this?)
Thanks

THIS TASK IF FOR MORE EXPERIENCED MAPPERS
** Imagery source=Digital Globe, 2014-04-29
JOSM editor Modify / Parameters / WMS - TMS, + TMS
tms:http://mw1.gstatic.com/crisisresponse/firstlook/2015/firstlook_PO_054334261010_01_2015_04_29_maptiles/{x}_{y}_{zoom}.png

Jessie Zarazaga, RIBA LeedAP