      De : Denis Carriere <carriere.de...@gmail.com>
 À : hot@openstreetmap.org
Cc : Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 4 mai 2015 19h29
 Objet : Re: [HOT] URGENT Post-disaster Job for east of Kathmandu - For
experienced mappers

Thanks Pierre for adding this task to the HOT tasking manager. I'm synced up
with relief aid programs on the ground in Kathmandu and there are still a lot
of help that needs to be done East of Kathmandu towards Chautara &
Charikot.More and more helicopters are now flying in & off road vehicles are
traveling to the remote places that still have not received any aid since the
beginning of the earthquake.To all of the HOT community & volunteers, thank you
for all of the hard dedicated work and please continue to support this Nepal
activation. You guys are really making a big difference in improving the
mapping quality of Nepal for years to come!Cheers,- Denis
Denis Carriere
Canadian Forces
GIS Project Manager
OP Renaissance Nepal 2015