You can find the buildings where you are the last editor via Overpass:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/9bm

        -----Original-Nachricht-----

        Betreff: Re: [HOT] #1018 squaring buildings

        Datum: Tue, 05 May 2015 14:19:50 +0200

        Von: Tom Ayerst <tom.aye...@gmail.com>

        An: m902 <m902....@gmail.com>

           I am guilty of this.  I did not realise there was a squaring tool
on the ID editor (There is, its in the halo of tools round an existing
feature).  I have been picking tasks at random, is there a way of
finding which areas I have worked on so I can go back and fix the
buildings I have drawn?   Thank you   Tom