Thank you, this is brilliant!

I like to get an idea of the terrain to help with the mapping - particularly in
this steep terrain, and the DEM layer helps a lot.
(Just recently I wondere if it would be possible to ad contour lines as a
standard layer in iD. If this information has the right licence it should be
possible, shouldn't it?)