I agree with Kadja.
This seems to be useful work even for novice mappers. If it isn't I'm sure
we'll be told how to help better.
The basic guides and video are very good.
Adding simple, disaster-specific instructions will help a lot, but I'm sure
that will come.
It helped when task manager gave information about squaring buildings.
I don't think it's a waste of time to map buildings, especially in the country.
Imagine, the map might help people be found and cared for.
If nothing else, it's been an exercise in positive visualization.
I'm sure there's a place and a time to give feedback, I'll hold mine for that.
Thanks to all the OSM and HOT and KLL groups.
I'm in it for the long haul.