Disclaimer: This is NOT an official HOT activation. I'm sending this email
to give folks a heads up in case they map in Oklahoma too. Nepal remains
top priority.

Wednesday a Tornado hit Bridge Creek Oklahoma [1]. Together with Maptime
Oklahoma we over here at Mapbox have done a quick round of tracing in the
area, updated roads and added buildings.

We're reaching out to local responders at the time of this writing, some of
them use OpenStreetMap to our knowledge right now (to be confirmed).

The following tasks are open for tracing.  Nepal remains overall priority,
but you're welcome to join:

- http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/job/68
- http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/job/69
- http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/job/70

Copying my colleague Blake who's based in the Oklahoma area and part of the
local Maptime team.

Alex

PS: Don't call me out on the tasking manager version. Let's say there's a
reason why it's ancient ;-)

[1]
http://www.news9.com/story/29002353/bridge-creek-residents-continue-to-survey-damage-following-tornado