Dear all,

I also added a few comments, there are some really great ideas there.

However in the meantime, the MapGive videos are already a great resource. One of our volunteers have started to translate the transcript of the video "Learn How to Map in OpenStreetMap" in French. Do you know who we should get in touch with to have it integrated as subtitles on the video (it's already in Italian so it must be possible) ? And if it'd be possible to get the subtitle file in English, to facilitate the timing?

Thanks & best regards.

--
Martin Noblecourt

*m_nobleco...@cartong.org | Bureau/Office: +33 (0)4 79 26 28 82 | Skype: martin.noblecourt* CartONG - Mapping and information management for humanitarian organizations | Cartographie et gestion de l'information pour les organisations humanitaires