Hey Dennis and Pierre,

I know that Katja has a dropbox folder [1] with all her pictures from
Nepal. Would be great to add these photos as well, so that they are all in
one place. Is there already such a designated place for pictures?

[1]
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rnjuwd06zfhty7p/AAAVzgp5abFr55-g2luPazt-a?dl=0

Cheers,

Mhairi

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Thanks Denis
>
> Cheers to all the people supporting in the field.
>

> Pierre
>
>   ------------------------------
>  *De :* Denis Carriere <carriere.de...@gmail.com>
> *À :* "hot@openstreetmap.org" <hot@openstreetmap.org>
> *Envoyé le :* Vendredi 15 mai 2015 4h12
> *Objet :* [HOT] Photos from Nepal (Sankhu Village)
>
> Being in Nepal at the moment providing mapping support for the military &
> No-Government Organizations (NGO), I come across a lot of people helping
> and giving me their geo-referenced photos.
>
> I thought I would share to the HOT community some of these photos[1] taken
> only 2 days ago in a village called Sankhu (27.7296, 85.4634).
>
> For all the volunteers that are continuing to edit the area of Nepal,
> thank you very much for your contributions.
>
> Cheers!
>
> [1] Photos: https://ssl.panoramio.com/user/8566124?show=best
>

> *~~~~~~*
> *Denis, MCpl Carriere*