Oh, actually then – will you add me to content creator access (russdeffner) –
could have used this for the Typhoon Dolphin exercise J

=Russ

From: Steven Johnson [mailto:sejohns...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 12:40 PM
To: Nicholas Doiron
Cc: hot
Subject: Re: [HOT] Adding non-emergency Mongolia tasks to Tasking Manager

Hi Nick,

Since you're maybe reluctant to put non-emergency tasks on the HOT TM, and
conducting a training/mapathon, I'm happy to offer you space on the TeachOSM
Tasking Manager[1]. It squares well with the TeachOSM mission and can take heat
off HOT resources. If you please log in to the TeachOSM TM, I'll be happy to
set you up.

Hope this helps,

Steven

[1] http://tasks.teachosm.org

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Nicholas Doiron <ni...@codeforamerica.org>