Hi Hotties

Good Morning from Ghana.

After the recent floods in Accra, seems it might speed up the release of
Accra GIS data (including, street names, house numbers, etc) under open
license for import into OSM and use by the general public by the Accra
Metropolitan Assembly (AMA). Thanks to the World Bank.

Why am I sending this message?

I know HOT well as I am a member myself. Kindly advice us on what and what
to do. Who to talk to here.

Currently the OSM community in Ghana is not say "big" , even though some
natives map they don't know about communities and HOT. That was one reason
I decided to start OpenStreetMap Ghana[1] to bring mappers together. I was
able to connect with few active mappers thanks to changeset history and OSM
messages we're doing our very best.

Thanks for your help.

- Enock
twitter: @Enock4seth
enockseth.github.io | [[User:Enock4seth]]