Nick
Yes, this is probably due to a shared IP address for that lab. This problem has
been seen before at mapathons, but usually with much higher number of users.
Usually, the rate-limiting will ease off after a time, so it should've been
available again later.
The OSMF Operations team won't currently make exceptions to the rate-limiting
policy. But they do think it should be an unusually high volume situation to
trip the bandwidth limits. I think it's worth asking if one of them will
investigate more closely to see if there was something unusual in the situation
of your mapathon. Do you have the IP address for the mapathon venue?
-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

     On Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:45 AM, Nicholas Doiron