Why not the source tag? If it indicates survey or local knowledge instead of or as well as remote imagery, credibility is improved.

Tom Taylor

On 16/07/2015 1:02 PM, john whelan wrote:
I think a two tiered system would work well.  Officialverified=yes
perhaps?  I don't think rendering is an issue.  Certainly I've seen JOSM
used to render or view maps on a lap top for an area.  I was quite
surprised but the person said an off line map was easily searchable and
you could select and see all the tags.

Cheerio John

On 16 July 2015 at 11:13, Steve Bower <st...@worldvista.net