Late, Samuel ;)

I gave project manager permission on the official TM and the dev TM for
Kazeem (OSM user: kazeem), and told him the procedure to create a
project in the TM.

I hope this jobs of Kazeem will gather more volunteers from different
universities across Nigeria, as this is key to have a bigger and more
active local OSM community that truly decides by itself the way the
Nigerian map should be according to their needs (generally speaking).

Cheers,

Rafael.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ravilacoya