Hi John,

If it is a one of the "traditional" areas that HOT tags as leisure=common then we can tag it as one.

Those areas are large, short grass or ground/grass areas in villages or settlements, often with paths walked across them. They are typically common areas for the settlement.

It should not be used on areas that are just a large flat areas out in the middle of nowhere or farm fields/farm land.

I mark them by using the search to find "common" and that put leisure=common on the object.

Cheers,
Blake