Hi Pete,
Nice, thanks.......this is the service  Samuel Aiyeoribe@olubunmi4ever

     On Friday, 7 August 2015, 14:56, Pete Masters <pedrito1...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

 Hi Samuel, could it have been this:
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-changesets?comment=1147#4/29.99/37.53 ?
Cheers,
Pete
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Samuel Aiyeoribe <olubunmi4e...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

Hello Everybody,
I once came across a service that was shared here and the service gave a
summary statistics of edits committed to the OSM server for a particular task
and i think for a period of 30days (in the last 30 days).
I will appreciate if someone can share that same link here with me. Myself and
my team worked on this task  OSM Tasking Manager - #1147 - Katsina Road Network
Mapping for Polio Eradication, Nigeria  for 1 week  and we managed to log in
the amount of time we spent per day on the task and now i will appreciate if i
can get a service that shows the stats of our contribution day by day to this
task as this will help me in organising future task.
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| OSM Tasking Manager - #1147 - Katsina Road Network Mapping for Polio
Eradication, NigeriaEntities to Map Primary Roads, Secondary Roads, Tertiary
Roads, Unclassified Roads and Residential Roads Changeset Comment
#hotosm-project-1147 Imagery bing[22]:http//www.bing.com/maps/ |
|  |
| View on tasks.hotosm.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

CheersSamuel Aiyeoribe

Pete Masters