Hi all,

Thank you to all the mappers who helped with the first Myanmar project, it got done amazingly well and in record time and the requesting organization asked me to pass along their thanks and appreciation for all the contributions we have made so far. There was a real lack of detailed, accurate map data for these areas and you really came through.

Our liaison with the Emergency Operations Center in Myanmar sent us some updated target areas and objects as well as some changed entities to map.

They are still in great need of the road data (especially road connections between settlements) and the marking of settlements. They said we could hold off on the individual buildings for the new set of targets and just focus roads, waterways, bridges and marking residential areas.

The new project with updated target areas is here:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1155

Some of the targets are the same as the previous task, just with an expanded task area and the addition of waterways.

Again, everyone has done really impressive work, thank you very much for your efforts!

Regards,
Blake