Hi everyone,

The result of this brainstorming session is HOT's completed application to the Knight Foundation Prototyping August 2015 Round which we now have up for review and comment by interested individuals:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aE4Rk0D7QUpbrsVo3QHNDGNKDh8rUW5kKJo4TZ2pw80

This application has to be submitted in the next 12 hours so review time and comments are a bit limited by that deadline, but we wanted to share it with everyone for a number of reasons.

Everyone should be able to make "comments" and "suggestions" through the google docs interface even if you do not have a gmail or google account.

Cheers,
Blake