Hi Dan,

It is because of the ID=* key.

I would just ignore the warning.

I don't know why the ID is there, but I assume whoever included it had a reason so before doing anything about it you would have to research what why the key was there in the first place, it looks like it has been there since the road was first mapped in 2012.

I would guess it came in as part of an import, someone one this list probably knows exactly :)

Either way, you are safe to ignore that particular warning in this case and leave the ID=* key.

Thank you for checking!

Cheers,
Blake