Blake

Many thanks for coming back on this.  The task area in question is 82
(bottom right) of #1167 - Boma, South Sudan.  I will go back and edit this
as you suggest shortly.  The area concerned is about one third the way down
to the right of centre in the square.  I have only plotted two clear hut
remains, and there are a couple more which are probably sufficiently clear
to add.

Andrew