Hi everyone!

We still need for community members to join the community working group.

If you even considered it and thought "oh they do not need me." or "I
do not know what I could contribute" now is the time to reply to me
and jump in!

Lets do this! We need YOU, I am not kidding!

As Heather is fond of saying: "Let's all be awesome together!"

Cheers,
Blake