Hi,

OSGeo-BE and OSM-BE are also going to be present. There is also a
geospatial dev-room maybe we can showcase some of HOT's tools there?

For an exhibit stand: It's been a bit difficult to find volunteers to do
this in the past. Anyone up for helping?

@tyler: If anyone has responded let me know, I can get you/them in touch
with other potential candidates.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,