HI Folks, The Communications Team helps HOT share essential details, answer
questions and try to tell the story.

This mailing list is your home. If you have questions about your efforts to
help, please do ask. We are also using IRC.  On Twitter, people are also
asking questions and helping each other. Fantastic.

We have started a communications tracker with some core actions for the
Activation. If you can lend a hand please add your name and let us know.

Type of Communications help:

Guest blogging (see document)

Translation:
We would like some help with translation. For example, the Activation post
is in English. Can you help post in Spanish?
http://hotosm.org/updates/2015-10-23_hot_activation_hurricane_patricia

This is our Communications working document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REbmrsAa_edGLq2tuHofgJwGzzc8XJ9h4ADvFxtKeUI/edit#heading=h.rfg9jzngkpdh

Thanks

Heather

Heather Leson