Hi.

I am Aditi Agarwal, a third year undergraduate student at International
Institute of Information Technology-Hyderabad, India in Computer Science
and Engineering. I am a research student under LSI (Lab for Spatial
Informatics) lab, and thus my studies are in the same field.

I have worked on QGIS, and dealt with basic operations of raster and vector
data models of various datasets. I am an Outreachy Dec-March aspirant, and
I would like to start contributing to HOT.

I am interested in second project and reviewed the listed issues on Github.
I would like to start my work with issue #97 "Overlapping polygons are
badly exported" opened by *severinmenard <https://github.com/severinmenard>*.
I looked at it, and found it interesting to work on.

It would be great if someone can guide me as to how to proceed with it,
from a little basic point of view, since I am a beginner. Or if someone can
suggest me an easier issue to start with, that will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Best,
Aditi Agarwal
IIIT-H