Thanks to all for your support and suggestion.
Thanks Dale, I shall contact with cate before that I just wanted to some
example if they exist.
Thanks Blake, I also believe that OSM defers to local insights and
understanding of what works best for  the local community and its not
important whether the project is humanitarian or not, the matter is how to
look at it. The land is government owned free land what were distributed to
the poor landless community but now illegally captured and encroached by
some people. that is why the organization wants to keep the data in open
platform where the community can share the status of the parcels. The
project areas areas are lying in food vulnerable zone of Jamalpur district.

Best regards

Ahasan

Please, Consider the Environment before Printing this Mail !!!