Thanks for the heads up Leon. I will check the instructions and edit to
make it clearer. We have a tracing guide in the making, which I hope should
help....

Also, we will soon start global validation of road networks in the areas
where tasks have been completed. This will hopefully catch this...

Cheers,

Pete

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Leon van der Meulen <
leonvandermeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I see that a lot of roads are traced in task 1250, especially in the
> southern squares, but with the wrong tags in my opinion. Different
> contributors all tagged connecting roads as well as roads leading to a
> couple of houses as paths.
> What should we do with this?
>
> Best,
>
> Leon