Hey guys. Sorry I've been offline with my family the last few hours.

I'm not at the event tonight but will contact them them to encourage
mappers to change projects.

Just as an FYI, we've been planning tonight's event for the past couple of
months with many different partners. As part of osmgeoweek we asked
everyone to coordinate to make sure we wouldn't overlap tasks. This is the
only conflict out of over 70 events run because other organizers
coordinated with the HOT about what day and task they would be working on.

Dale