Thank you Russell and everyone! Excited to be onboard!

_____________________________
From: Mhairi O'Hara <mhairi.oh...@hotosm.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 20:08
Subject: Re: [HOT] Welcoming new HOT Voting Members
To: Heather Leson <heatherle...@gmail.com>
Cc: hot <hot@openstreetmap.org>

   Thank you Russell! And congratulations to everyone. Happy to be onboard :)

    On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Heather Leson
    <heatherle...@gmail.com> wrote:

         Thanks Russell.

        A warm welcome to HOT's new members!

       Looking forward to seeing how the community and membership grow in 2016.

      heather

          Heather Leson

          heatherle...@gmail.com

Twitter: HeatherLeson

Blog:
          textontechs.com

         On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 2:32 AM, Russell Deffner
         <russell.deff...@hotosm.org> wrote:

Greetings all,

It has been a rather busy week, so forgive being more brief than what these
folks deserve; on behalf of the HOT Voting Members who met on Monday[1] to
among other things, ratify the election of, and we ask you to join us in
welcoming:  Adityo Dwijananto, Katja Ulbert, Courtney Clark, Emily Eros, Mhairi
O’Hara, Benoit Fournier, Michael Heissmeier, Sajjad Anwar, Geoffrey Kateregga,
Drishtie Patel, Ahasanul Hoque, Cristiano Giovando, Rodolfo Wilhelmy, Kuo-Yu
"Slayer" Chuang, Pierre Mirlesse, Samuel Aiyeoribe, Nate Smith, and Jean Bully
PROPHETE to membership.

I also posted an update on the HOT Blog[2] and many have already started adding
information to their profiles on the website[3] if you want to learn more or
contact them individually.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#2016

[2] https://hotosm.org/updates/2016-01-15_welcome_new_hot_voting_members

[3] https://hotosm.org/voting-members