From: Mhairi O'Hara [mailto:mhairi.oh...@hotosm.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 7:54 PM
To: HOT; Activation WG
Subject: [activation hotosm] Activation WG Meeting

Please join us for the Activation WG meeting tomorrow (Tuesday 1st March 1300
UTC) on IRC Chat as we try to get back into the swing of things:

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

We will be addressing the ToR, the HDM Data Model and discuss whether or not
the Export Tool should be opened up for all regions.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Please find the agenda for tomorrows
meeting on the Activation WG Trello board:

https://trello.com/b/ogU4Wjd6/hot-activation-wg

Kind regards,

Mhairi

--