Hi Mike,

I can not be sure if this is the cause, but the MM website only shows user stats for contributions to projects with #missingmaps in the changeset comment.

It looks like #1544's changeset comment had a typo in the default part of the changeset comments with no spaced before #missingmaps so it is possible that the MM website does not find contributions to #1544 as part of the MM project.

I have corrected the typo in the default part of the changeset comments so we can see if that fixes things.

The website gets its stats updated every few minutes so any contributions, if that was the problem, should show up shortly if you want to test it and see. (it will not be able to include previous uploads to that project as the changeset comments are already in the osm db with the typo)

Regards,
Blake