Hi,

I'm creating a survey for the participants of a mapathon I'm going to host
on Mar 31st - we're mapping a small community situated on a flood plain.
I'd like to survey to help evaluate the effectiveness of using OSM as a
tool for community engagement. Any suggestions for what kinds of questions
I should ask?

Here's what I have so far:

Have you used OpenStreetMap before?

Yes      No       I’m not sure

In your opinion, is OpenStreetMap easy to use?

Yes      No       I’m not sure

In your opinion, is OpenStreetMap engaging?

Yes      No       I’m not sure

Do you think OpenStreetMap is an effective tool for you to participate in
mapping your community?

Yes      No       I’m not sure

Do you think having a map of Fernie showing your house together with
possible flooding events is a good tool for communicating the hazard of
floods?

Yes      No       I’m not sure

Any input would be very valuable thank you!

CR

--
Courtney Rieger MSc (c)
Environmental Science and Social Justice