Hi Enock,

You are right. Twitch is a bit annoying with all their publicity for
(mostly) wargames. I should do the extra step of exporting the better ones
to Youtube.

There is one advantage to Twitch. It works together with OBS (Open
Broadcast Software). All I need to do is activate that and streaming is
automatic, which means that I'm doing it more often, than I would be, if I
had to record, then encode, then upload.

Jo