In case you missed it (it was in the WeeklyOSM), you can now create an RSS
feed (or visualize) with changesets by editor using one of Simon Poole's
tools:

http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/

The only thing is that you have to zoom in to an unreasonably high zoom to
be able to get a result. (probably as the tool is built with people
watching their very local area)
There might be a way around using the RSS. I used to collect similar RSS
feeds to a Google Spreadsheat using IFTTT, which is really quite
straightforward.

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn