Hi all,

As you might have seen on Missing Maps website, several mapathons are happening tonight. By our side, we are planning to map Bunia, in RDC *with MSF in Geneva and MapTime in Grenoble.*
The task is *#1910*
Then if you want to be a part of it, remotely, please let us know. Especially, if you are able/available to help us with some validation, we would be very happy to have your support on this.

We will as well try the very interesting (and funny) leaderboard between #MissingMapsFrance and #MissingMapsSwitzerland <http://www.missingmaps.org/leaderboards/#/missingmapsfrance,missingmapsswitzerland>. So please add the specific hashtag if you are on the game :) (#MissingMapsFrance or #MissingMapsSwitzerland on your changeset comment) You can choose your team :)

At last, we are actually on several missing maps mapping projects which you could help with; (if you have some spare time later, on the following days/weeks, you could have a look on these):

*#1808* *Tikrit, In Irak*, /Due to the actual conflict, inhabitants of the area run away along Samarra - Tikrit axis. //Thanks to your contribution//building OSM datas, Terre des hommes will be able to evaluate more easily living conditions of displaced populations, in order to plan in a better way their water access and sanitation program (toilets, watering places, etc.)/

*#1816;1817;1818* *Bangladesh* : /Due to recurrent flood in the area in Bangladesh, knowing the area and so having reliable OSM datas will incredibly help in organizing aid.//Terre des hommes works to mitigate flooding consequences via Disaster Risk Reduction programm./ It's a very interesting environment (residential areas are elevated compared to the default soil in order to anticipate floodings)

*#1671* *Harare, Zimbabwe* : /Inhabitants of Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, are facing some important water access problem, especially in area of recent settlements surrounding the capital. It leads to recurrent water related diseases like typhoid and cholera. MSF is currently working with local authorities in order to improve the water access in the most critical area. /
mapathon 9 juin 16 à Mozilla
Thanks to all, your time is, as always, precious,
Looking forward to this evening!

*Violaine Doutreleau*
Coordinatrice Missing Maps
CartONG <file:///media/violaine/Data/0.CartONG/www.cartong.org>