From: Chamal Nanayakkara [mailto:chamal.y...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:13 AM
To: hot@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [HOT] Getting HOT data as a layer for Sahana

Hi guys,

A friend of mine is currently working on a Sahana deployment in Sri Lanka, and
he wants to know if they can get the OSM data being aggregated through HOT as a
layer. If anyone can provide any contacts for getting this done, that'd be
great too. If there is a possibility, please let me know or you can contact him
directly: Ramindu Deshapriya (rasad...@gmail.com)

Thanks and regards,

Chamal Nanayakkara