Greetings,

There have been a lot of new mappers and validators helping with Sri
Lanka and that is great!!! We really really need crowds.

Flood's crisis times are extended and they cover large areas, the
mapping we are providing is unprecedented housing detail over a very
large area, giving DMC an amazing tool in their planning all aspects
of their response. So, we still need lots of mappings going above and
beyond to get this AOI done and done right.

Some of the new validators could use some coaching on giving positive
feedback, being supportive and encouraging and just fixing or
finishing things if it is just a few.

I have a list :) Which is great.

Much like positive feedback on new mapping early really helps, new
feedback on validating could really help too. In a lot of ways.

Would anyone volunteer to engage with these new validators and offer
some guidance? As I said, I have a short list, very short now and if I
could pass you any others I come across that would be awsome.

Cheers,
Blake