Hi everyone,

As you might have seen on the Missing Maps website, a mapathon is scheduluded on Thrusday in Paris.

We are planning to help map Bunia, in DRC (task #1910), and Tikrit, in Iraq (task #1808).

We will have a live stream and a Skype session for people who want to participate remotely, do not hesitate to let us now if you want to join us! And if you are able/available to help us with some of the validation, we would be very happy to have your support as well.

The details regarding the event are on the following page : https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-mapathon-missing-maps-paris-5-mozilla-25778062880 .

Moreover, we are trying to strenghten our ties with OSM communities and people working in the zones we help to map. So if you are or have contacts for us in DRC or Iraq, please let us know !

Thanks to you all,

Looking forward to Thursday evening!

Claire

--
Claire Gillette
Secrétaire

CartONG - Mapping and information management for humanitarian organizations | Cartographie et gestion de l'information pour les organisations humanitaires (France)
http://cartong.org/