"Message can now be sent to all the contributors of a project” Oooh that’s a
very interesting feature.

The associated ticket has some discussion of potential uses:
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/719

The key items are probably:
- to thank people
- to let them know of changes to instructions
- to let them know of new but related projects
- to send feedback on how their contribution was used <- (maybe my favourite)

Was also a delight to follow the developer/maintainer workflow that made this
happen… issue, pull request, discussion, amendment, final review, merge. Very
well done!
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/pull/768

m.