I would suggest that a tag like* highway=rural_residential* would be
valuable.
I often see dwellings in agricultural areas connected by a road/track/path.
To classify a road as "unclassified" has always baffled me.
Often in Ethiopia I see houses about 50 meters apart along a road which
connects to other similar roads much like a residential street would only
it is a rural/agricultural setting.

Emmor
(Palolo)