Hi Nick,

I'm not sure if there has been a run of HOT Polo shirts since the one I
did. The one I did I just bought shirts by individual order so there aren't
any left overs. Might be something to think about for the HOT Summit
though. I had the shirts made in Jakarta which made them relatively
inexpensive.

-Kate