Hi all, amazing work on the first Kinshasa task for the yellow fever
outbreak in DRC. 100% mapped and ~80% validated in a matter of days.
Initial response from the MSF GIS officer in Kinshasa was:

*1/ THANK YOU ! I know a couple of logisticians who would kiss you all
right now*

The second task is up on the TM [1 <http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2043>].
I have added the line *The priority area is the north of this zone, so
please choose squares in the north, first! *in the instructions. If someone
could do the French again, that would be marvelous...

Thanks again for all your contributions...

@Laura, happy to ask for imagery specific noted if validators think it
would help. Personally, I have been using both to cross reference and from
what I have seen, mappers are doing the same...

Cheers,

pete