Hi folks,

My first mail to this mailing list – and may be a start with a stupid question.
I have tried to contrubute to #2041 and #2043 based on mapbox and bing imagery
and will keep on mapping and validating at #2043

Apart of that and after that I would like to work on #2045.
But I do not know how to use the hiu-maps.net lnk and imagery under JOSM. Tried
to find out by checking several sources, but failed so far.
I have already accepted the next view licence to get access.

In this case the following imagery is relevant and should be used:
http://hiu-maps.net/hot/1.0.0/kinshasa-s-14apr2016-flipped/{z}/{x}/{y}.png

Thanks for every hint

Ukundji