From: Mike Thompson [mailto:miketh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 8:00 PM
To: HOT <hot@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: [HOT] Mapathon in Greeley Colorado - This Thursday!

The University of Northern Colorado will be hosting a humanitarian mapathon
this Thursday (2016-10-20).  Details and RSVP:
http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/events/233385676/

If you are in northern Colorado, it would be great to have some additional
experienced mappers attend.  If you are not in our general area, remote
validation and feedback would be helpful.

We plan on working in this project:

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2240

We plan on starting on the northern end of the project area and working south.

Mike