be interested.  Many thanks, Janet

From: Janet Chapman ( Campaigns Manager and Project Officer)
Address: 44 Mildenhall Road LONDON E5 0RU, UK
Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: 0447815 053 779
Skype : jachapman82
Email: j.chap...@tanzdevtrust.org<mailto:j.chap...@tanzdevtrust.org>
LinkedIn uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman
Blog: http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/

The Tanzania Development Trust is UK Registered Charity No 270462
www.tanzdevtrust.org<http://www.tanzdevtrust.org/>