Sorry Blake,

Given history there is now way I would do anything under the HOT US inc.
banner.

Don't pretend openness in HOT US inc. when alternative views have
constantly been repressed since at least 4 or 5 years.
By the way there were indeed examples of tasks within the remit of
humanitarian action which were rejected or removed, as far as I
remember. In addition a debatable definition of what is humanitarian and
what is not de facto excluded all training and capacity building actions
(even though they had a hum/dev finality).

Until last year I had to fight to make HOT US inc. admit
tasks.hotosm.org was just for HOT US inc. convenience and have it
re-branded "HOT TM", instead of "OSM TM".

Rod

--
Rod Béra,  MCF Géomatique                /   Lecturer, Geomatics
           et SIG pour l'Environnement  /    and Environmental GIS