Dear all, HOT will be launching our second annual crowdfunding
campaign in the coming weeks. A big focus of this year's campaign will
be on raising funds to support the direct needs of HOT/OSM volunteer
led projects globally. The Fundraising Working Group is putting
together a short video to highlight YOUR voices -- we want to hear the
impact your project is having and what you still need to be
successful. We aim to come together as a global community of staff,
members and volunteers to tell this story so that we can all make an
even bigger impact in 2017.

If you are interested in contributing a 30-second "selfie" style video
for possible inclusion on the campaign landing page, please let me
know or email fundrais...@hotosm.org. Projects should be related to
the HOT mission and able to film outdoors in areas where mapping is
taking place.

Best
Tyler

--